miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

Amazon's Kindle

Continuing last week's technology trend, I want to discuss the Amazon Kindle. The Kindle is an electronic book. It is about the size of a DVD case, but a bit thinner and is able to hold thousands of books at a time. To download books to your Kindle you simply buy books off of Amazon.com and they are automatically downloaded to the Kindle via Whispernet, a type of Wifi that is only available to Kindles. You can download books, newspapers and magazines the Kindle, and you can even buy subscriptions that will be automatically downloaded every day. You can watch the video below for more information.
I recently bought a Kindle for myself and have been very pleased with it. The screen looks just like a book, so it never hurts my eyes like a computer screen can. I have bought several books, but found that there are many books that you can download for free and I am greatly enjoying reading these without spending any money. I think that this will prove to be a smart purchase for me, because I love to read and have already read some fifteen to twenty books on my Kindle. Do you think that you would want to own a Kindle? In your opinion, what is the best feature of the Kindle? Can you think of any improvements that could be made? ~Mariah

15 comentarios:

  1. In my opinion the best feature of the Kindle is that you can read newspapers every day. In adition, Kindle is very practical because you don't need take with you a big book, you can take with you a lot of books comfortably. I would like to have a Kindle.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The kindle is fine, you can read newspapers and other things. I prefer it in black

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Álvaro Cañizares10 de febrero de 2010, 8:59

    Well, I think that Amazon's new invent is great, but only a short kind of people will buy it because it is said to be expensive.
    The Kindle is a new smart item which you can carry anywhere and provides you a lot of books to read.
    Finally, I will not buy an Amazon's Kindle because I don't like reading so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Adrián Prada Barba10 de febrero de 2010, 9:00

    On one hand the amazonkindle is good because you can read books,magazines and blogs and you can dowload books.
    On the other hand amazonkindle could be bad for the eyes.
    In my opinion we must probe it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think that this is cheaply and the majority of the people to will buy.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. this electronic book is intereting if you read a lot of book or news papers, but in my opinion books are better than amazon`s kindle sistem

    ResponderEliminar
  7. In my opinion is very good for the people because you can read in anywhere

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The kindle is good because you don't use more paper.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I think that it's good invention for people who read so much because you can read some books even newspaper.But many people prefer going out to buy the newspaper, it's more tradicional.Howeve Kindle will use for everyone.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I thik that the kindle is very good for all people, because it is very useful for the society. you can make very things,and between them you can read books. This is very practical to go to where you want.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. In my opinion The kindle is a very good item and very useful, but If you don´t read a lot, buying the kindle is unnecessary and very expensive.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. hello internauts.
    After seeing the video, i think that the kindle can become a important thing in our live because there are a lot of people that read the newspaper every day or read books in their free time.
    it allow youeself to read calmly the newspaper while you eat up a donuts and a glass of milk,furthermore, it is very simple to use and you can take it where you want.
    Cordial regards.
    Adrián

    ResponderEliminar
  13. alba dijo...

    The amazon´s kindle is a great invention because it has many applications to use. in my opinion is fantastic electronic book.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. In my opinion the best feature of the amazon's kindle is than You can download books, newspapers and magazines the Kindle.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. It is a good idea because you don't have to spend a lot of money, and it is very usefull!

    ResponderEliminar